Science has only scratched the surface of the mysterious principles governing the world. Unlike students of applied sciences, who solve specific current day problems, the joy of discovery is a strong driving force common to all successful scientists.
Passport :- valid until 3 months after the expiry of your visa.
Admission letter :- An admission/invitation letter (in Country Language) from the University (which you would be applying for/ have applied for), which provides information regarding your admission to our program and its structure, the scholarships you’ve been awarded (if any), the medium of instruction, administrative/tuition fees and health insurance coverage.
Previous qualification :- A certified copy of your previous university qualification (degree diploma), which allows access to your Selected Courses.
Transcript of records:- A transcript of records, issued by the competent academic authority, which records all the subject courses/exams included in the curriculum of your undergraduate studies.
Financial proof:- If you haven’t been awarded a scholarship (which will be documentated in the admission letter), you’ll have to provide your own proof of sufficient financial means to cover tuition fees, travel and living costs.
Other relevant documents :- Other additional documents, depending on the Embassy you are going to visit.
All applicants are required to prove an advanced level of English (CEFR B2/C1 level), certified by any of the following tests:
- IELTS Academic: overall band score of 6.0 or above;
- TOEFL iBT: overall score of 80 or above;
- PTE Academic: 56 or above overall;
- C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge Advanced English): overall score of 169 or above;
- or equivalent to the above.
Certificates cannot be older than 4 years.
Applicants who have conducted their undergraduate degree or secondary school studies in an English-speaking institution may just provide evidence that English is the medium of instruction in such institutions (even via a self-declaration form)
The Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. degree) is an undergraduate academic degree offered by universities and colleges worldwide. The study duration of a B.Sc. program is usually three years after the XII standard (Higher Secondary Certificate) examination. For those students with financial sponsorship, considering science education abroad would be a feasible option too. And for those with a glorious CV and good percentages and SAT scores, many scholarships are available.
Graduates in Pure Science have multiple options. Some of them are as follows:
- After the completion of the course one can go for higher studies
- Since pure Science is gaining popularity educational institutions are offering placements in their institutions/universities
- If you have inclination for research you can pursue research in the related field.
- There is huge demand for pure science students in the west in the research arena
- Pure Science opens up plenty of opportunities in the fields of state and central research organization. They can also work for public sector undertaking, which has huge demand in the recent years.
- One can also join public and private sectors