Moving abroad is exciting, yet sometimes the visa process can be very confusing.
We can help ease out the process for you!
- Assistance in Financial Aid
- Assistance for Education Loan
- Interview Training
- Assess your visa requirement
- Assist you with documentation
- Offer quality assistance and personalized services
- Make sure your application is error free
- We not only assist you in reaching your desired study abroad destination but also make sure that you feel at ease once you reach there.
- Our vision motivates us to find and develop safe & pocket-friendly programs, while increasing the number of students participations and diverse participants.
- You can benefit from our alumni network by getting a pre-view of the lifestyle and culture in your study abroad destination which would help you get accustomed to the changes easily.
- MBR has always been a progressive consultant in ensuring student satisfaction at every stage.
- Put your career in the fast-paced mode and we will assist you on your path.
- Our Range of value added services includes providing travel assistance, forex assistance, Pre departure Briefing, Airport assistance, Post departure , Accomodations Assistance , Insurance, Telecom Services, Etc.
Put your career in the fast-paced mode by contacting us or book a counseling session with our dedicated consultants. You can also fill out all your details in the contact form given below. We will call you back as soon as possible.
MBR has association with reputed foreign exchange dealers in order to avail prompt services and competitive exchange rates. They assist you with wire transfers, currency notes, international debit cards and demand drafts.
Get International Roaming at affordable rates. UK USA CAN AUS & NZ sim cards & enjoy free incoming, low cost calling rates to India.
Living abroad can be both rewarding and challenging. To make sure you are informed and prepared before you travel abroad, a pre-departure seminar is organized by MBR (you and even your parents) to ease the entry of Indian students. It provides an insight to the various facets of the student life that the students will witness in a foreign land(to dispel any doubts or fears before they actually fly to your preferred destination). It also provides an opportunity to meet other students and their parents who will be heading abroad and possibly to the same university/city. We shall ensure that you know what to do, where to go and whom to contact once you have landed. We also provide an updated and comprehensive “Pre-Departure Kit” to every student. Here students also get to meet with our value added services vendors for assistance with insurance, foreign exchange, travel, mobile sim, etc. Students who are currently studying overseas or have recently completed their programs share their first hand experience to assist students to adapt to the new culture and environment.
We offer special packages for student travel insurance, medical insurance, loss and accident insurance (combined and lower than international rates). Incase insurance is included in your tuition fees already you must avail insurance from the period of travel commencement until university insurance policy commences.
One of the most important decisions that have to be taken by students is when should they depart for their studies. We help the students with the ideal departure process, from choosing which airline they should choose to which would give them the most excess baggage allowance. We begin to seek out the most cost-effective airline and flight for the student as soon as they apply for a visa. This process is essential so as to ensure that they avoid the hassle of trying to book a last -minute ticket, not to mention last-minute tickets are highly expensive.
We provide the students with a complete list of airline carriers to choose from. This pre-planning of air travel will help you secure early-bird discounts and secure some beneficial discounts for you.
Studying abroad is a once in a lifetime opportunity for most so it’s important that you take full advantage of it. Costs can add up fast but we’re here to lessen your financial burden so you can explore more. Isn’t that what it’s all about? This is a reason we simply don’t leave you with a hole in the pocket
We offer you a ticketing solution, which would be easy on the affordability index. We suggest options where we would fly you into a less expensive city and book a cheap flight, train ticket, or bus ticket to your final destination
1. Travel by rail all over the world
Travelling by train is easy; from Japan’s bullet train to Europe’s extensive Inter-rail network you can see so many cities and countries without setting foot into an airport. So save time waiting for your flight and hop on a train. We cover the most extensive range of countries and destinations available by rail, at some of the most competitive prices. From Inter-railing across Europe and taking on the USA with Amtrak, to whizzing through Japan on its bullet trains, rail travel gives you lots of freedom as well as comfort and ease!
2. Travel by bus all over the world
Forget everything you know about bus travel. We have suppliers all over the world who are safe and reliable and pick up and drop off at your hotel or hostel. Benefits of flexible bus travel include independence, and included activities to save you time and money on your adventure.
Travel the world by bus with easy, flexible tickets at your fingertips. Travelling on one of the hop-on-hop-off bus routes allows you to take in the surroundings of a country and go off the beaten track at your own pace. Imagine yourself taking on the grand scenery of New Zealand, skipping from town to town in Asia, and crossing the mighty Americas to name but a few of the options available to you!
Since the student will be going away from home for a long time he/she may also have excess luggage, this is why, in the list, we mention the maximum baggage allowed with every airline. Normally two checked-in luggage and one hand luggage are allowed with all airlines. Each luggage should approximately weigh 23 kgs to 25 kgs and 8 kg in cabin luggage. Do not carry more than two check-in luggage. We update the student about the baggage recommendations by airline authorities since these are frequently changed by several airlines regulations. We also classify things to be carried in hand luggage and checked-in luggage.
MBR Global Services offers an airport pick-up service and assistance with temporary accommodation in coordination with the universities. This service is available only to new students who are flying for the first time. Returning students are not eligible to apply for this service. The service includes being met at an International or Domestic Terminal and taken to a residential college or a location near the University. The pickup service provider/buddy will be holding a sign stating “MBR Global Services”
Do not check the following documents in your baggage. If your baggage is lost or delayed, you will be unable to present the documents at your port of entry resulting in disallowing of your entry at the destination airport.
Carry all documentation safely, and have photocopies to back you up – letter from University, mark sheets, etc. Make three sets of the following copies, keep one set at home and take the remaining two sets with you.
- Xth, Inter (10+2), Degree mark sheets, Convocation Certificates of Under graduation.
- Acceptance letter from the University
- Insurance (Travel and Health)
- Receipt of University fee payment
- University Contact Person Details
- Initial accommodation arrangement details and payment receipt of the same
- Doctor’s prescription (If your checked-in luggage contains medicines)
- Immunization confirmation (If required by particular country)
- The earlier you book your study abroad flight, the better
- Be flexible when departing. Avoid the weekends if possible
- Be flexible when booking. Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s are usually the cheapest days
- Be flexible with times. Typically early morning or red-eye flights are cheaper
- If you’re studying abroad in Europe, fly into a less expensive city and book a cheap flight or train ticket within Europe to your final destination